Hereby we would like to inform you of our temporary measures we are taking at this moment, regarding Corona.
The driver services and Bob service will take place under certain conditions, with strictly complying the rules of the RIVM. Where possible, we will take your wishes into account.
During our first contact we will ask u the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household been diagnosed with COVID19 in the past 14 days?
- Have you or anyone in your household experienced any of the following symptoms in the past 24 hours:
- A fever (more than 38 °)
- A cough
- A common cold
- A Shortness of breath
If you answer one of these questions positively, we unfortunately can’t be off service to you. If something changes in the meantime of your request for our services and the provision of our services, we ask you to notify us right away.
Guidelines for the drivers:
- They are prepared to use a face mask and / or gloves. Before the start of the ride, the driver will ask you if you would appreciate this.
- IDisinfectant wipes, gloves and face masks will be available in the Bob car.
- Your driver can not shake hands, but will greet you kindly.
- Your driver can keep the door open for you, provided you keep your distance.
- Your driver can not carry bags or suitcases, but can open and close the trunk remotely for you.